What is it?
BF Emergency is a line of credit designed to assist our clients in cases of extraordinary and unforeseen expenses. Available in situations in which the population was affected by natural disasters, when a state of emergency was officially declared, among others.
Who can apply for the credit?
All people who meet the following conditions may apply for this line of credit:
- Over 18 and under 70
- Proof of income
- Reside in the municipality for at least one year
- Have no credit restrictions on SPC and SERASA
What are the credit terms?
In order to facilitate your business, Banco da Família offers the best conditions:
- Interest rate from 1.98% monthly;
- Loan agreement up to 24 months;
- Guarantor with proven income or, if applicable, assets (machinery, equipment, car etc.);
- Analysis of the credit agent of Banco da Família that goes to you to understand your need.
How to apply for funding?
To request a loan, simply contact our attendants or credit agents by telephone or in person at one of our agencies or service stations.
Which documents are required?
To apply for our credit simply present the following documents
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of CPF
- Copy of spouse or partner’s ID Card
- Copy of spouse or partner’s CPF
- Employment Record Card or proof of current income (for employees).
- Proof of residence
- Commercial references