What is it?
To participate, invite a friend of trust and together apply for loans. Thus, united by solidarity, everyone benefits.
Who can apply for the credit?
Persons engaging in formal or informal activities that meet the following conditions:
- Over 18 and under 70
- Proof of income
- Reside in the municipality for at least one year
- Have no credit restrictions on SPC and SERASA
What are the credit terms?
- Interest rate from 3.85% monthly;
- Loan agreement up to 10 months;
- Guarantor with proven income or, if applicable, assets (machinery, equipment, car etc.);
- Analysis of the credit agent of Banco da Família that goes to you to understand your need.
How to apply for funding?
Contact one of our attendants or credit agents by telephone or in person at one of our agencies or service stations.
Which documents are required?
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of CPF
- Copy of spouse or partner’s ID Card
- Copy of spouse or partner’s CPF
- Employment Record Card or proof of current income (for employees).
- Proof of residence
- Commercial references