What is it?
Line of credit to finance extraordinary and unforeseen expenses, such as: graduations, wedding parties, professional courses, driver's license fees, minor surgeries or those urgent health examinations, which is only done in private practice, among others. The BF Family is at your side, in any situation!
Who can apply for the credit?
Persons engaging in formal or informal activities that meet the following conditions:
- Over 18 and under 70
- Proof of income
- Reside in the municipality for at least one year
- Have no credit restrictions on SPC and SERASA
What are the credit terms?
- Interest rate from 3.85% monthly;
- Loan agreement up to 24 months;
- Guarantor with proven income or, if applicable, assets (machinery, equipment, car etc.);
- Analysis of the credit agent of Banco da Família that goes to you to understand your need.
How to apply for funding?
Contact one of our attendants or credit agents by telephone or in person at one of our agencies or service stations.
Which documents are required?
To apply for funding simply present:
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of CPF
- Copy of spouse or partner’s ID Card
- Copy of spouse or partner’s CPF
- Employment Record Card or proof of current income (for employees).
- Proof of residence
- Commercial references