What is it?
BF Agribusiness is our line of credit designed to assist rural producers in the coverage of production expenses and commercial support to expand and modernize their agribusiness.
Who can apply for the credit?
Our line of credit may be requested by all persons who carry out formal or informal rural activities and meet the following conditions:
- Be over 18 and under 70;
- Perform the activity for at least 6 months;
- Reside in the municipality for at least one year;
- Have no credit restrictions on SPC and SERASA.
What are the credit terms?
In order to facilitate your business, Banco da Família offers the best conditions:
- Interest rate from 3.29% monthly;
- Loan agreement up to 18 months;
- Guarantor with proven income or, if applicable, assets (machinery, equipment, car etc.);
- Analysis of the credit agent of Banco da Família that goes to you to understand your need.
How to apply for funding?
To request a loan, simply contact our attendants or credit agents by telephone or in person at one of our agencies or service stations.
Which documents are required?
To apply for our credit simply present the following documents
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of CPF
- Copy of spouse or partner’s ID Card
- Copy of spouse or partner’s CPF
- Employment Record Card or proof of current income (for employees).
- Proof of residence
- Commercial references