What is it?
It aims to grant credit for the improvement and/or expansion of formal or informal businesses. The loan can be used to invest in fixed capital (machinery and equipment), working capital (merchandise, inventory and raw material) and to renovate workplaces.
Who can apply for the credit?
Persons engaging in formal or informal activities who meet the following conditions:
- Over 18 and under 70
- Perform the activity for at least 6 months
- Reside in the municipality for at least one year
- Have no credit restrictions on SPC and SERASA
What are the credit terms?
- Interest rate from 3.29% monthly
- Loan agreement up to 24 months
- Guarantor with proven income or, if applicable, assets (machinery, equipment, car, etc.)
- Analysis of the credit agent of Banco da Família that goes to you to understand your needs.
How to apply for funding?
Contact our attendants or credit agents by phone, or in person at one of our agencies or service stations.
Which documents are required?
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of CPF
- Copy of spouse or partner’s ID Card
- Copy of spouse or partner’s CPF
- Employment Record Card or proof of current income (for employees).
- Proof of residence
- Commercial references